2016 - present
Senior Managing Consultant & Account Partner – Watson Health Consulting
- Account Partner managing the relationship between a top 5 pharma company and IBM’s consulting division.
- Driving and contributing to several RFPs in industries including pharmaceutical/life sciences, agrochemical commodities trading, flavors and fragrances, facilities services, and fashion.
- Proposals topics span the value chain—cloud-based big data and analytics platforms, data science services, real world evidence, culture and innovation jams, digital cognitive / artificial intelligence (Watson) and internet of things (IOT) solutions, robotics, digital customer service agents (chat-bots), and procurement strategy services.
- Program Manager of a strategic sourcing project, reporting up to the CPO of the client and IBM organization, to re-negotiate contracts to drive significant cost savings across major categories of indirect procurement spend globally. Program begins with the mobile telephony category of spend in 3 markets.
- Project manager to set up and deliver a Hackathon event combining AI developers, data scientists, UX/UI designers, and business for the procurement services division of a major pharma company. Hackathon prototypes to be taken into POC, Pilot, and eventually scaled.
- Led a data science team on a predictive analytics project to build machine learning models that predicted company commodity codes using historic purchase order data with the objective of reducing manual error in procurement processes and improving accuracy in downstream financial reporting.
- Led a data science team on a weather strategy project to drive insights on how the weather impacts consumer behavior (e-commerce and retail store sales, online searches, and social media sentiments) for a major outdoor wear fashion brand.